Every school must publish specific information on its website to comply with The School Information Regulations 2012 (updated Sept 16).
- School contact details - see "Contact Us" page
- Admissions arrangements - see Admissions Policy
- Ofsted Reports - see "Ofsted" page of our website.
- Exam and Assessment results - see school summary sheet 2016 below.
- Performance tables - see DfE's "School and College Performance Tables"
- Curriculum - we follow the National Curriculum. We follow the "Letters and Sounds" Phonics programme in KS1 and Early Years as well as introducing Jolly Phonics in Early Years. The National Curriculum can be viewed here: National Curriculum in England - Primary Curriculum. Please see our "Curriculum" page for more information.
- Behaviour policy - see Behaviour Management Policy
- Complaints Policy - see Complaints Policy
- Pupil premium - see "Pupil Premium" page
- PE and Sport Premium for Primary Schools - see "Sports Grants" page
- Special Education Needs Report - see SEN Policy
- Governors Information and Duties - see "Governors" page
- Charging and Remissions Policy - see Charging and Remissions Policy
- Values and Ethos - see "Vision" and "Core Values" pages
- Requests for copies - we will provide a paper copy of any of the information on this website free of charge.
School Summary Sheet 2016