Every school must publish specific information on its website to comply with The School Information Regulations 2012 (updated Sept 16).
- School contact details - see "Contact Us" page
- Admissions arrangements - see Policies page
- Ofsted Reports - see "Ofsted" page of our website
- Exam and Assessment results - see performance data page
- Curriculum - we follow the National Curriculum. We follow the "Letters and Sounds" Phonics programme in KS1 and Early Years as well as introducing Jolly Phonics in Early Years. The National Curriculum can be viewed here: National Curriculum in England - Primary Curriculum. Please see our "Curriculum" page for more information.
- Behaviour policy - see Policies page
- Complaints Policy - see Policies page
- Pupil premium - see "Pupil Premium" page
- PE and Sport Premium for Primary Schools - see "Sports Grants" page
- Special Education Needs Report - see Policies page
- Governors Information and Duties - see "Governors" page
- Charging and Remissions Policy - see Policies page
- Values and Ethos - see "Vision" and "Core Values" pages
- Accessibility plan- see Policies page
- Requests for copies - we will provide a paper copy of any of the information on this website free of charge.
- Our Privacy Notice (to comply with GDPR)