Prospective Parents Open Day: Wednesday 9th October 2019. Click on 'News and Events' for full details.
Welcome to our school website. Cranbrook Church of England Primary School is a happy place, where children, parents and staff work together to create a positive, vibrant and supportive learning environment.
We are very proud of our school and of the children who form our school community. Our Christian values are at the heart of our school vision and ethos. Children are taught to value themselves and others. They aim to achieve high standards through challenging themselves and identifying their next steps of learning. We have an outstanding and dedicated team, who are committed to identifying and meeting the needs of all children.
Our aim is to encourage children to appreciate that education involves not only trying to achieve their goals, but to also be good citizens. We try to help them achieve this through an innovative, creative, fun curriculum that goes beyond the classroom walls.
Our school is a warm and welcoming place. We are committed to ensuring that parents and school work together to provide the best possible future for our children.
We would be delighted to show you our school- please make an appointment through the school office.
Mrs Rosie Piper
Latest School Events
- Yr 6 Residential Meeting for Parents (Sunshine Cafe)18Sep2019
2:30 pm - 3:15 pm
- CLUBS START23Sep2019
- EYFS & KS1 Phonics Workshop for parents26Sep2019
2:30 pm - 3:15 pm
- Harvest Service at St Dunstan's Church - all welcome!01Oct2019
9:30 am - 10:00 am
- Van Cols - Individual School Photos03Oct2019
8:30 am - 11:30 am
- Kent Messenger taking EYFS Class Photo07Oct2019
- Open Day - Tours at 10.00am, 1.30pm & 5.00pm09Oct2019
- Yr 5 Class Assembly16Oct2019
9:00 am - 9:25 am